This Agreement has been signed between the following parties within the framework of the terms and conditions set forth below.
- ‘BUYER’ ; (here in after referred to as “BUYER” in the contract)
- ‘SELLER”; (here in after referred to as “SELLER” in the contract)
- Title: ZOZUQ Education Consulting LTD ŞTI, which provides online foreign language education service on the website “zoqla.com”
- ADDRESS: Altayçeşme district Birsen street Özyaşam Sitesi A Blok, door no: 6, interior door no: 13 34843 Maltepe-Istanbul
By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts in advance that if the subject of the contract approves the order, it will be under the obligation to pay the price of the order and that it has been informed about it.
In the application and interpretation of this contract, the terms written below shall express the written explanations against them.
- LAW: Law on Consumer Protection No. 6502,
- REGULATION: Distance Contracts Regulation (RG:27.11.2014/29188)
- SERVICE: The subject of any consumer transaction other than the supply of goods made or promised to be made in return for a fee or benefit,
- SELLER: The company that offers goods to the consumer within the scope of its commercial or professional activities or acts on behalf of or on behalf of the supplier,
- BUYER: The natural or legal person who acquires, uses or benefits from a good or service for commercial or non-professional purposes,
- SITE: The website of the SELLER
- ORDERING PERSON: The natural or legal person who requests a good or service through the website of the SELLER,
- PARTIES: SELLER and BUYER,
- AGREEMENT: This contract concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER,
- GOODS: It refers to software, sound, image and similar intangible goods prepared for use in the electronic environment subject to shopping
This Agreement regulates the rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts regarding the sale and delivery of the product, the qualities and sales price of which are specified below, which the BUYER has placed an order electronically on the website of the SELLER.
The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. Advertised prices and promises are valid until updated and changed. Prices announced for a period of time are valid until the end of the specified period.
4. SELLER INFORMATION
- Title: ZOZUQ EDUCATION CONSULTING LTD
- Address: Altayçeşme district Birsen street Özyaşam Sitesi A Blok, door no: 6, inner door no: 13 34843 Maltepe-Istanbul
- Email: email@example.com
5. BUYER INFORMATION
Person placing and confirming the order:
6. CONTRACTUAL PRODUCT/PRODUCTS INFORMATION
6.1. The prices listed and announced on the site are the sales price. Advertised prices and promises are valid until updated and changed. Prices announced for a period of time are valid until the end of the specified period.
6.2. The sales price of the goods or services subject to the contract, including all taxes, is shown below.
|Products details||Number||Unit price||Total EURO (Tax included)|
|20 lessons package||1||7,90||158|
|10 lessons package||1||8,30||83|
|5 lessons package||1||8,80||44|
Payment Method and Plan:
Payments will be made from the payment page directed when the “buy” button is clicked on the “our courses” page where the products are located.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- 7.1- The BUYER declares that he/she has read all the preliminary information regarding the characteristics, sales price and payment method and performance of the product and/or service that is the subject of the contract specified in 6.2, and has given the necessary confirmation in electronic environment.
- 7.2- The SELLER is responsible if the contractual service is defective.
- 7.3- In case the contractual service is used by a person other than the BUYER, the SELLER is not responsible for the person’s refusal to perform.
- 7.4- For the performance of the service subject to the contract, the signed copy of this contract must be delivered to the SELLER and the price must be paid by the preferred payment method. If, for any reason, the product price is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the SELLER is deemed to be relieved of the obligation to perform the service.
- 7.5- In the event that the bank or financial institution does not pay the service fee to the SELLER due to the unfair or unlawful use of the BUYER’s credit card by unauthorized persons after the performance of the service, the BUYER is responsible for the losses incurred.
- 7.6- This contract becomes valid after it is signed by the BUYER and delivered to the SELLER.
- 7.7- The provisions of this contract concluded between the SELLER and the BUYER during the registration have been read by the BUYER and approved by requesting and accepting the registration on behalf of the other persons who receive the same service with him/her under the same conditions.
- 7.8- The SELLER is not responsible for material and moral damages arising from earthquake, flood, fire, fog, storm and all kinds of weather conditions that prevent the performance of the service, strikes, terrorism, the possibility of war and war or similar force majeure, or unforeseen technical defects.
8. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
BUYER; In the event that the distance contract is related to the sale of goods, the SELLER may use the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that the product price is delivered to him within 14 (fourteen) days. In distance contracts related to service provision, this period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER. By accepting this contract, the BUYER accepts in advance that he has been informed about the right of withdrawal.
9. CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney’s fees to arise from the BUYER and in any case, if the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
10. COMPETENT COURT
ISTANBUL COURTS are authorized to resolve disputes arising from the implementation of this contract.
When the BUYER makes the payment for the order placed on the Site, it is deemed to have accepted all the terms of this contract. The SELLER is obliged to make the necessary software arrangements to obtain confirmation that this contract has been read and accepted by the BUYER on the site before the order is fulfilled.